BARNSTABLE CONSTABLES SERVICES
- Serving Evicitons and Legal Process
- Call: (508)-815-9994 For Immediate Service
- SUBPOENAS (Issued and Served Statewide)
- EVICTIONS (Residential & Commercial)
- SUMMONS & COMPAINTS
- ALL PROBATE COURT PROCESS
- FAILURE TO PAY RENT NOTICE
- NOTIFICATION FOR CIVIL ARRESTS
- NO TRESPASS
LICENSED AUCTIONEER SERVICES IN MASSACHUETTS, NEW HAMPSHIRE AND NEW YORK
Types of Process We Serve:
- Subpoenas Small Claims
- Eviction Move Outs Notifications for Civil Arrests
- Notices to Quit Federal Subpoenas
- Summons and Complaints Summary Process
- Child Support Citations
- Modification Capias
- Contempt Paternity
- Adoption Demand for bad checks
- Witness Summons Past Due Notices
We special in locating missing witnesses and defendants. Mulit-Lingual, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Most papers are served on the next business day and the proof of service is returned to you immediately.
No matter when your papers need to be served we can do it. Available service 24 hours a day and we promise to take care of your specific concerns and needs. We serve all out of state documents. We ensure guaranteed service. Rush service is always available.
We also provide Massachusetts Notary Public Mobile Service.
We also provide Auction Services, Licensed in the State of Massachusetts, New Hampshire with Affiliate Offices in New York www.auctioncafe.net
CPCS Work Accepted- We accept all service work from Public Counsel Attorneys. We only require a copy of the approved motion for court costs, with that we can bill the Committee for Public Counsel Services Directly. We can ususally make arrangements for this type of process service even if its not in our local service area.
16 School Street, Hyannis, MA 02601 P O Box 52, Barnstable, MA 0230
Mobile Phone: (508)-815-9994 Fax: (774)-470-2453